September 13, 2006

When women give you the creeps

I haven't talked to Cate in a few days. I've noticed her popping off and on Yahoo Messenger to see if I'm online. And like one of my 3 readers said, I too think she's looking for something a little more serious. I personally think that's a little strange since she knows that I'm in long-term relationship already. I made it perfectly clear that this was only a physical thing. But she keeps sending me pictures and making little remarks that makes me believe she's falling for the "idea" of having me.

The dynamics of dealing with women is definitely interesting. Think about it, when we fall for a guy sometimes we fall hard. I don't know how guys feel, but I imagine that if a woman fell for them and they're not really looking for a long-term thing but rather a romp in the proverbial hay, it would be a turn-off. Cate's behavior is a turn off. Not to mention the one leg thing that I haven't managed to get over.

I got a phone call from a woman over the weekend, but silly me I forgot to take her number down and now she probably thinks I'm a flake. She's an Asian girl, straight looking, 5'8, slender and "top" in bed. I think I'm going to have to dig up her email because that sounds exciting!

My search continues.

Thanks for reading.

3 Comments:

Blogger Peace said...

Yeah, sounds like Cate is a little too dangerous for you... the type that would try to break up your marriage to have you to herself. You need someone less threatening... and with all her body parts. :)
If you haven't seen "The L Word" show on Showtime, you should rent the season from Blockbuster or Netflix, I think you would LOVE it! ;)

September 14, 2006 8:00 AM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

I like Asian girls...

September 15, 2006 3:53 PM  
Blogger J. G. said...

Wow sounds like Cate really wanted to be with you rather than just hit and quit...lol!! That is crazy at least she doesn't know where you live or she'd be at your house.

September 18, 2006 11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home