September 11, 2006

Pictures say a thousand words...

Let me warn you before you continue reading. The important aspects of placing a good ad on Craigslist is to request pictures for a faster response. I learned this through trial and error. I soon realized after I started getting flooded with emails that I never specified race or anything. Not that I have a problem with other races, I just never thought about it. Again, if I'm only seeking instant gratification, I suppose skin color really doesn't matter if you can get the job done, right?

Well let me say I got ALL SORTS of interesting pictures. I think people send their pictures with lame, one-liners for a response because they don't have anything interesting to say. I guess they figure their picture will be enough to pique my curiosity and I'll take it from there. And since I'm in a sharing mood, here are all of the pictures that have come with responses in the last week.

A few of them are a little raunchy, so please don't be offended by what you see here. Heck, you might even like it!

Let's meet my new friends! This is Portia. She's 28, "down for whateva" and willing to meet me for dinner and drinks, or "cum" straight to my house for fun.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



This is Denise. She's a housewife with two children looking for friends with benefits. She's kind of hot in a HOT HOUSEWIFE kind of way!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



This is Brittany. I seriously doubt these are real pictures of her. The response even had "I'm a man picture collecting!" written all over it. What do you think?


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Then I got a response from someone named Ron. He stated that he realized that I was looking for a woman, but I sounded so interesting that he thought he'd give it a shot. Personally, Ron is HOT!! But I already have a man. Plus, after a few emails back and forth, I discovered he's into duct tape, chains, whips and rough sex. Thanks, but I'll pass!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Then there was Chad. He gets the "WEIRD GUY" award today. He too said that he understood that I wanted a woman, but his request had nothing to do with sex. He merely wanted me to sit in a chair, place this very large dildo between my legs and let him worship the dildo for a few hours. He's special! I wrote him back only to confirm his request, and honestly I couldn't stop laughing because he was serious. The possibilities did cross my mind, but what if this guy had been a serious weirdo? I didn't want to take any chances.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I'll let you figure out what THEY wanted!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




This is Rhonda. She responded with a picture, but when I wrote her back I never heard from her again. What a flake!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




This one looks like she's 15. I didn't even bother to respond because she looks young and she's not really my type. Not to mention I saw this SAME picture in the Los Angeles area trying to "bye" women's "pantys". That ad and this picture SCREAMS I'm a 15 year old BOY looking for kicks!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


This is Suzin...she's a married swim instructor. Her body is smoking hot!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




And my dear one-legged friend Cate sent me this little teaser photo over the weekend. I'm sorry, but I still can't get the one leg thing out of my head. I'm not all that sure that I want her on top of me. It just seems a bit creepy.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Perhaps the next ad should give a better description of the ideal woman. That should be fun! I'm working on a deadline and will post again when I can.

Thanks for reading.

2 Comments:

Blogger Peace said...

Veeeery interesting, there are some weirdos out there for sure! He wanted to worship a dildo? Sounds like the type that would kidnap you and throw you in a basement for the rest of your life, be careful! I say go for Denise... she looks the most sane and cute.

September 13, 2006 8:47 AM  
Blogger obifromsouthlondon said...

saw your ad in craiglist and thought i should ... lol!! excellent post. we've got this site gumtree over here in the UK and (in between serious requests) it's a good laugh.

make that 4 readers

September 17, 2006 8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home