September 05, 2006

Let's get acquainted!

I've been trying to decide whether or not my PERSONAL stories were interesting enough that people would want to hear about them, let alone become involved in a feedback based forum. After giving it much thought and having a few laughs about it with friends, this blog has been born.

I'm a lot like Carrie from the show Sex In The City, but also a lot like Samantha. My hunger and thirst for all things sexy sometimes overpowers me. About three years ago I became obsessed with
Craigslist. I found the casual encounters section unusually enticing. More importantly, the Women4Women section held my attention the most.

Pretty soon I found myself up late at night prowling around on Craigslist. Was I secretly trying to peer into Pandora's Box? I, for one am not the kind of woman to openly admit that I'm into girls, but yes - I'm into girls. I realize now what men adore about us. We have soft curves. We smell good. We are the most beautiful creature walking the Earth. Face it, women are goddesses.

I recently posted an ad looking for a little fun. I notice also that I only troll around Craigslist when I'm hornier than usual. Don't get me wrong, Ben (my ever-so-loving boyfriend of the past 8 years) is good to me. He's a fantastic lover, but sometimes I want more. Sometimes I crave the feeling of someone soft next to me. Ok, the REAL REASON is sometimes I just want someone to bury their face between my legs. Honest to God that HAS to be the BEST orgasm EVER.

Immediately I get all sorts of responses. My ad was pretty specific. I always tell people up front about my relationship because I DO love my man. But I also let them know that I'm in serious need of female companionship in the biblical (or not-so-biblical) sense. The first few bites are one liners. I hate those. I ask for pictures, but you have to be careful because there are lots of men posing as women to collect pictures.

The first three responses come with no pictures - clearly they can't follow directions. Then I get an email from someone by the name of Cate. Although she sent me a one liner, she also included pictures. She's a butch girl...or stud as they're also known. The pictures are kind of artsy, and in black and white. I decide to write her back. We correspond for a bit and decide to take it to the next level. Instant messages! The conversation starts off light and she seems pretty nice.

She asks questions about what I like and what I'm looking for. She tells me that she's been considered a LTR (long-term relationship) lesbian for years. She's well aware of my situation and seems to be ok with it. She tells me that she loves kids and is looking forward to getting to know me and perhaps meeting my daughter. She even invites me over to let my daughter go swimming at her place. But I'm not ready for all of that. Besides, I'm only interested in one thing.

The more we talk, the conversation gets heated. We start talking about sex and now she's trying to make this thing happen TONIGHT. It was 8:00 p.m. when this conversation started and now it's 11:00 - where did the time go? Amanda was sleeping soundly and I have a decision to make. I'm horny and I now have someone willing to drive to my home (although many would consider it irresponsible to invite a stranger to my home with my child there). I chicken out and decide to hold off for another time. Then I notice her avatar.

Carrie: Is your avatar on crutches?
Cate: Yes
Carrie: Oh...
Cate: That avatar is ME. Did you notice how many legs she has?

I'm trying not to laugh, but at this point nobody is there to see this and it's not like I can call my girlfriends and share.

Carrie: So...you only have ONE LEG? A slight oversight on your part, DON'T YOU THINK?
Cate: The conversation hadn't gotten there yet
Carrie: So was I just supposed to be shocked when you got here and I saw that you only had ONE LEG?

Oh my God! She's got to be kidding me!

Carrie: So I suppose if we played the cat and mouse game, you'd lose because you wouldn't be able to catch me...

She tells me that she lost her leg in a farm accident when she was four. A FARM? I'm a city girl, the word "farm" shouldn't even be in my vocabulary. I tell her that it's getting late and that I'd hate for her to drive (with one leg) to my house and fall asleep at the wheel while driving back home. She tells me that she won't fall asleep.

Carrie: Shit happens...tonight isn't a good night.
Cate: Shit doesn't happen to ME...I won't fall asleep.
Carrie: You have ONE LEG and shit doesn't happen to you?

Before we call it a night, our innocent conversation quickly turned into cyber sex. Some of the best I've had in years. And although everything she said sounded great, I couldn't get past the ONE LEG thing. Like if I was spread out on my sofa, and she knelt down beside me, would she toss her crutches to the side or stand them up against the wall and hop over to me?? I just couldn't get that image to go away and every time I think about it I can't help laughing. I know, it seems shallow of me. But this is merely one of my Craigslist adventures...one of many more to cum.

Thanks for reading.

17 Comments:

Blogger P said...

I was going to come over here and tell you thanks for stopping by, but I'm so fucken floored by this web site that has went out the back window. . .

Am I eerily titillated by these escapades?

I have so many questions. It says on here when you got started, but I was wondering I mean what you get out of it (I mean the whole CraigsList thing with the women) I guess you do this to be discreet. Are you trapped in the closet? (hehe) you should look at MY link for that on MY post, unless you already have?

I totally wasn't expecting what happened with the Avatar lady. I was thinking maybe she had had surgery or something. I'm sorry, this story was the best. . .

And, thank you for commenting. . .

September 05, 2006 1:57 PM  
Blogger Carrie Bradshaw said...

HAHAHA! Great, you asked questions!

Let's see, what do I get out of it? I guess it turns me on to read the ads - they're even better if pictures are included with the post. And yes, I have already read that particular post you mentioned. You have some pretty interesting readers!

Yeah, I don't see me getting it on with Cate anytime soon, unless she grows a leg! Although she DID tell me that she'd give her LEFT leg to see me spread eagle and wet. How gross is that?

Thanks for reading! I added you to my links. I love your page - especially the template! Totally sexy!

September 05, 2006 2:20 PM  
Blogger The Phoenix aka ThatGirlTam said...

Umm...WOW. P told me to come over here and read your blog, but I wasn't expecting all of THIS! WOOOOW!!

She has ONE LEG? HAHAHAHAHAH OMG! That's the BEST shit!! HAHAHAHA!! Welcome to blogland!! I SHALL return! This is the best shit...seriously!

And let me be the first to say it, YOU'S A PHREAK!!

September 05, 2006 2:43 PM  
Blogger Peace said...

Holy shit. A one-legged butch lez. NICE! I personally used to read the casual encounters ads while I was bored at my last job - some of those pictures people post are hilarious! LOVE IT! I am looking forward to reading your future sexcapades! Welcome to blogland! :)
Peace

September 05, 2006 2:50 PM  
Blogger J. G. said...

P showed me your link and dayum your crazy!!! One leg??? But are you trapped in the closet??? I think we have all done one or the other in our past some have gone all the way but wow and craigs list. You's a freak...can't wait to read more!!

September 05, 2006 3:08 PM  
Anonymous Koolbreeze said...

DAYUM!!!! P said to come here and she wasn't lying!!! yous a freak to the 10th power!

September 05, 2006 3:21 PM  
Blogger P said...

@ JG:

What you mean we have all done one or two. . .

You got something you want to share with us, yo?

September 05, 2006 3:28 PM  
Blogger Carrie Bradshaw said...

Oh my Goodness!

Look at all the comments! Thank you P for spreading the word about my blog. I'm wondering should I be flattered? Ha!

Come on now, everyone has a little freak in them. I'm just sharing what most people wouldn't! Thanks for all the comments! This is great!

September 05, 2006 3:37 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog! Thought I'd check yours out, and already I'm laughing my ass off. I'll definitely keep stopping by.

September 05, 2006 3:54 PM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

Someone told me this blog was a must read....
I saved it to my favorites...

Now about the one leg thing...some of the best sex I've ever had was with my one-legged man...

He still has two legs but only one is operable....

September 05, 2006 4:29 PM  
Blogger chele said...

One leg? You're kidding right? The Phoenix sent me your way and I'm glad she did. This shit is crazy.

Yeah, we all have a little freak in us ... but you are off the hook.

September 05, 2006 5:27 PM  
Blogger Unruly Brown said...

Okay, I did not laugh out loud until I read your reply to P that the woman said she'd give her LEFT leg to...!!! Priceless!! But I don't think I could do that one-leg chick either. Too much distraction. Damn...I'd be tripping like Monk. lol

September 05, 2006 8:18 PM  
Blogger Hypothetically Speaking said...

lmao - I read the 6 Sseptember post first and now, after having read this post, I've come to the conclusion that you ARE hard. That was hilarious!

September 05, 2006 10:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, I'm leaving this anonymously because my girls would never let me hear the end of it if they knew it was me. I did it to a guy that was paralyzed & it was soooo good. So if you ever wondered, yes, it DOES still work!

September 06, 2006 1:42 PM  
Blogger J. G. said...

@P- I don't have anything to say, the question is do you??? LOL

September 06, 2006 2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fucking HOT! Great stories, you've gotta keep 'em coming. And thanks for the link :)

- CooterPunch

September 10, 2006 8:07 AM  
Blogger Miss Ahmad said...

didn't you have another post up here this morning?

girl that city by the bay is home to craigslist, allot of people aren't knowing about what's going on over there.

i was just recently hipped to it by a guy i interviewed at work.

good luck with the hot lesbo scene

September 11, 2006 6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home