September 18, 2006

I scored a DATE!

I'm really excited to announce that I have successfully scored a date with a very beautiful puerto rican girl. Her name is Sasha and she's 29 years old, single, about 5'6 with a fantastic figure and long curly hair.

I managed to talk Ben into staying home with Amanda while I have a "girls night out" on Thursday. I'm not really sure what's going to happen, but I will definitely be making a trip to the spa for a little "down low" maintenance - just in case things get a little hot and heavy!

I'm not like other girls...I kiss and tell!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sangindiva said...

Well hurry up and get to kissin'...
So you can tell me what happened!!
hahaha :)

September 19, 2006 2:21 AM  
Blogger Peace said...

Yeah!!! Can't wait to hear the juicy details!

September 19, 2006 1:12 PM  
Blogger J. G. said...

Wow a date I bet your excited can't wait to hear about it!!!

September 20, 2006 12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home